What is HTML ?
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. It is a standard markup language used to create web pages. HTML allows you to define the structure and content of a web page using various tags and attributes. These tags and attributes define different elements such as headings, paragraphs, links, images, and forms, among others. HTML documents can be viewed in web browsers, which interpret the HTML code and display the web page to the user. In simple words, HTML is the language used to create web pages that you see on the internet.
HTML Lab Programs
Exp – 1
Exp – 2
Exp – 3
Exp – 4
Exp – 5
Exp – 6
Exp – 7
How to Design a Website Using HTML
To design the Website using html language follow the steps which are given below :-
- Decide for which type of website you want to design and what are the functions that you want to insert in the webpage.
- Open the Notepad and create a new file. Save the file with a .html extension in UTF-8 type format . This is where you will write your HTML code.
- Write the HTML code in Notepad to define the structure and content of your website. Use HTML tags to create headings, paragraphs, links, images, and other elements. Their are six types of headings generally used in HTML language are – h1/h2/h3/h4/h5/h6.
- Save your HTML document in UTF-8 file format with .html extension and open it in a web browser to see how your website looks. Make any necessary changes to the code to improve the design and functionality of your website.
- Once you are satisfied with your website, you can publish it on the internet by uploading the HTML file to a web hosting service such as #Hostinger#.
Watch the Full Video for how to design a website using HTML – Technical Expert